Re: [wmii] Re: quick thanks... for wmii

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 12:29:54 +0100

So are you saying that vi doesn't suck because some versions have
become so incredibly bloated and out of control that instead of using
an external mountain of junk from the 70's, have internalized the
mountain of junk and now it is part of the same executable as the text
editor?

Yay, that is what I call progress!

uriel