[wmii] wmii and conkeror

From: nicky van foreest <vanforeest_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:58:47 +0100

Dear all,

As of today I joined the wmii mailing list. I am very happy to have
discovered wmii. This is first, and perhaps only, wm that handles my
real estate in an optimal way, without a mouse!

Being a keyboard fanatic (xemacs user) I also would like to use
conkeror, some chrome(?) that allows you to use emacs keybindings in
firefox. However all keybindings with the alt key do not "make it to
firefox" as wmii catches the alt key presses. Is there a way to avoid
this? I already set modkey to Ctrl-i (to use wmii with emacs), but to
no avail. is there somebody else that uses conkeror and wmii, and
solved this problem?

bye

Nicky