Re: [wmii] Re: New snap

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:53:54 -0500

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 01:45:38AM +0100, dabalance_AT_gmx.net wrote:
>this is a great snap. i don't understand completely the new behaviour
>(for example, with the grabboxes from an earlier snapshot it was
>possible to move/replace the clients around in the columns, now i can only
>move them into new ones), but i'm very happy to see wmii9menu with
>which it seems that wmii becomes finally usable with mouse, too.

It is possible to move clients around in columns, you just must move the
mouse nearer to the top or bottom edge of a client. This will be
improved significantly in the near future.

I don't understand what's happened to your headers in this message.

--
Kris Maglione
Old programmers never die - they just abend.