[wmii] gap between redisplaying window and redrawing title

From: Mikhail Gusarov <dottedmag_AT_dottedmag.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:58:18 +0600

Hi,

I've noticed a delay between redrawing current window due to selecting
previous/next window in stack and redrawing titlebar/border: formerly
selected window keeps 'selected' titlebar/border until I release a key
which is bound to 'select down > /tag/sel/ctl' or 'select up >
/tag/sel/ctl'. I suspect some problem in key grabbing here.

Curiously enough, there is one application which does not suffer from
such delays: titlebar/border around emacs redraw without noticeable
delay betwneen switching *to* emacs and redrawing titlebar/border.

wmii tip.

--
JID: dottedmag_AT_jabber.dottedmag.net