[wmii] Google Summer of Code

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:30:27 -0400

To any students out there,

Plan 9 from Bell Labs is a mentoring organization in Google's Summer of
Code 2007. Since wmii has taken much from Plan 9, and many wmii users
seem to take an interest in it, I thought I'd give some of you the
opportunity to participate.

Any projects that you choose to take on will have to be Plan 9 related,
but they may well be of benefit to wmii users as well. There are several
ideas listed on the Plan 9 wiki, and we're open to any others that you
may come up with. Ideally, your project would involve integrating Plan 9
ideas and methodoligies into your UNIX of choice, whether it be through
tighter 9P filesystem integration, or better userland organization.

The wiki page:
http://plan9.bell-labs.com/wiki/plan9/GSoC07/

and Google's Summer of Code homepage:
http://code.google.com/soc/

--
Kris Maglione
Anything labeled "new" and/or "improved" isn't.