[wmii] rii and changes in libixp

From: Daniel Waeber <_wabu_AT_web.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 02:40:31 +0200

Don't expect rii to compile due to massive changes in libixp (I heard it
is sane now, but I had no time to look at it). It will still compile and
work with older versions of libixp, so get an older libixp.a and ixp.h
and edit the Rakefile to use these.

I will port my script base to r9p soon, so all who use it (not too many,
I know), can wait for that. Perhaps I'll rewrite the bindings for libixp
if have have nothing else to do, but I don't think that this will be soon.

Regards
        wabu