Re: [wmii] 9ubuntu?

From: Tube <tube_AT_count0.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 06:57:42 +0200

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 12:07:11PM +0100, Anselm R. Garbe wrote:

> I can't even use a live cd to run my environment on any computer
> - the stuff by Michael Prokop called grml (www.grml.org)
> contains too much stuff I don't regularly use - although it
> comes very near to what I'd like to have.

for my needs grml fits most. meanwhile i use it as the distro at home,
at work and on my laptop. no bloated kde or gnome stuff, useful tools
and everything is pretty good preconfigured. the only thing i'm missing
is the loop-aes support

so, plans for a live CD should include loop-aes encryption to be very
useful at least for me ;)

tube

--
tube_AT_count0.net