Re: [wmii] failure on startup

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:04:54 -0400

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 07:38:45PM +0000, Vladimir Chizhov wrote:
> Sorry, I'm not familiar with C development, so I don't know how to get
> a trace. But I'll try to do it with your help.

A backtrace wouldn't help. To begin with, with X protocol errors, Xlib
quits, rather than aborting, so there's no core to take a stack trace of.
For another thing, Xlib is asynchronous, so there's no garuntee that the
trace would give a useful stack.

I think that the problem is that you're on a 64 bit architecture, and
longs are 64 bits. I'll try to have a fix by the end of the day.

--
Kris Maglione
Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.