Re: [wmii] xkb state info?

From: Kai Grossjohann <kai_AT_emptydomain.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:19:39 +0200

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 12:44:47PM +0400, Boo_boo wrote:

> i tried to use disabled CapsLock as wmii modifier key, but it worked
> in strange way: first time i press MOD+something that does the work,
> but then MOD became permanently pressed O__o mybe it is issue of my
> keyboard?..

Assign a different keysym to the key; the behavior you describe is the
locking behavior that CapsLock has. If you assign a different keysym,
then the phenomenon should be gone.

I guess most keyboards don't have a Hyper key, so you could try Hyper_L.
Or Super_L if Hyper happens to be taken. Alas, X11 doesn't seem to have
a Gold key :-)

Kai