Re: [wmii] resizing windows with MODKEY+right mouse

From: sqweek <sqweek_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:56:17 +0800

On 8/25/07, sqweek <sqweek_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> Specifically, if I have two
> columns using 50% of the screen each, and instead I want like 90% in
> the first column and 10% in the second I tend to grab a window in the
> right hand column and drag it down to size. However, when I release
> the mouse button the columns end up about 75%/25%.

 Alright, I fixed this bug, along with another that didn't let you
resize columns as small as you should be allowed to (probably no one
noticed - I certainly didn't until I saw the code). Patch is for tip,
no clue whether it applies to the snap.
http://sqweek.dnsdojo.org/wmii/mouse-frame-resize.patch
-sqweek