Re: [wmii] Dual-monitor setup

From: Jakob <jakob_AT_pipefour.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:21:48 -0700

On Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 03:51:26PM -0400, Joseph Xu wrote:

> This setup is nearly perfect. The only flaw I've encountered is that I
> can't have firefox windows on both screens.

Yeah, that does frustrate me from time to time. I'm not convinced it's
not doable, I just haven't invested time into hacking together a
solution yet. You could always just maintain two different profiles to
have it open on both screens, but I think that's a messy solution, as
you can't easily share bookmarks/preferences/history across them.

Jakob