[wmii] Fullscreen bug

From: Thomas Eigel <yurumi_AT_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:43:03 +0100

Hello dear wmii-people,

in some scenarios my freshly installed wmii-3.6 sends a fullscreened application (Meta+f) to the floating column when I quit fullscreen mode (Meta-f again). It's the case for a two column screen when there's only one application in the column from which fullscreen mode is entered. If there are other applications in the column everything works fine. Has anybody experienced the same problem?

Thanks for your help and many thanks to the developers for the new release,
Thomas

(I would really appreciate a keyboard resize, but it seems to be a tough one...)