Re: [wmii] Fullscreen bug

From: Michael P. Soulier <msoulier_AT_digitaltorque.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:56:24 -0500

On 18/11/07 Thomas Eigel said:

> Hello dear wmii-people,
>
> in some scenarios my freshly installed wmii-3.6 sends a fullscreened
> application (Meta+f) to the floating column when I quit fullscreen mode
> (Meta-f again). It's the case for a two column screen when there's only one
> application in the column from which fullscreen mode is entered. If there
> are other applications in the column everything works fine. Has anybody
> experienced the same problem?

Yes, I've had issues with mplayer going to fullscreen, and when I take it back
out, it goes to the managed layer instead of the floating layer. If I use
Meta-f to bring it out of fullscreen, it's original placement and size are
forgotten. wmii is the only wm to display this bug in my experience.

Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier_AT_digitaltorque.ca>
direction." --Albert Einstein