Re: [wmii] [ANN] wmii 3.6 released

From: sqweek <sqweek_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:23:39 +0900

On Nov 18, 2007 10:09 PM, Sky <webmaster_AT_sky-siteweb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've upgraded my wmii and now I have to wait 20 secondes for the boot of
> wmii and urxvt is always opening in floating mode.

 No clue what might be causing that. Platform? Distribution? Any
errors on the console during startup? Putting a set -x at the top of
your wmiirc might give you some helpful information for diagnosing the
startup wait.

> And what are the advantages to install plan9 ?

 You can use rc.wmii.local to keep your custom changes seperate from
the main rc file so you don't have to merge changes every time it
updates. And you get all the neat plan 9 tools ;)
-sqweek