Re: [wmii] [ANN] New snap, major changes: wmii+ixp-20080120

From: Winsley von Spee <winsley_AT_vonspee.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:26:29 +0100

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:23:00 -0500
Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com> wrote:

> Odd as it may seem, it looks like xdnd.c (from which xdnd.o is
> compiled) is actually not in the snap tarball at all... If you grab
> the latest update from the repository and copy over xdnd.c from
> there, the compilation went without a hitch for me. Should be located
> in cmd/wmii/xdnd.c, and that's also where it should be copied in the
> new snapshot. Was this an oops?
>
> >Not a problem, I tried the new version and got
> >xdnd.o - no such file or directory
> > Thanks
> > Adk

Hi,

copying xdnd.c works for me also.

Changing the screen resolution does basically work, but i've got screen
coruption (displaying old buffer content or garbage) afterwards and the
status bar doesn't expand over the whole screen if I increase the
resolution. But wmii doesn't work 100% with my "old" configs the rbar
doesn't get updated properly for example so this issues might be
related. Didn't had time to adapt my old config yet.

But nevertheless huge thanks for adding support for screen resizing,
now I don't have the restart my wm anylonger just because I switch to an
external screen (dual screen setup does unfortuanately not work with
xrandr 1.2 aware drivers).

Regards