Re: [wmii] [ANN] New snap, major changes: wmii+ixp-20080120

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 06:23:00 -0500

Odd as it may seem, it looks like xdnd.c (from which xdnd.o is compiled)
is actually not in the snap tarball at all... If you grab the latest
update from the repository and copy over xdnd.c from there, the
compilation went without a hitch for me. Should be located in
cmd/wmii/xdnd.c, and that's also where it should be copied in the new
snapshot. Was this an oops?