Re: [wmii] [ANN] New snap, major changes: wmii+ixp-20080120

From: Kris Maglione <jg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:27:22 -0500

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 04:20:38PM -0500, Alex Kilgore wrote:
> Also I dont know if you experience this too, but when i make columns and
> close one of the windows in the column, it doesnt close the column, and if i
> have two columns and i switch the view to a different tag, the columns stay
> there until i make a new window and move a window out of it
> Thanks for all of your help, great work on the new snap so far!
> Adk

Yes, this is a new bug, but I've been considering allowing empty
columns (at least leaving the column there until you select
another), I just haven't decided on the semantics yet. I'm not
sure what you mean about selecting a different tag yet.

Thanks for the feedback and debugging info,

--
Kris Maglione
Real programmers print only clean compiles,