Re: [wmii] [ANN] New snap, major changes: wmii+ixp-20080120

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgor_AT_spartan.uncg.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:53:29 -0500

When I had two columns and changed to tag 2, for me at least, the
separator between the columns still showed up in tag number 2 as well,
and I ran a client and there was an empty column in tag 1 and tag 2
Another strange thing im noticing is, this can be reproduced, I had a
terminal in the floating layer, and I ran firefox (and this happens with
thunderbird too) and it crashes wmii with a floating point exception, I
can get a backtrace but do i need to edit the config.mk flags again to
make it useful to you?