[wmii] [ANN] Issue tracking moving to Google Code.

From: Kris Maglione <jg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:58:27 -0400

Hello,

I don't want to do this, but I'm moving the issue tracking to
Google Code. As long time users are aware, the wmii web server
is subject to fairly frequent termoil (otherwise known as CADT).
The server is moving to new virtual hosting, and several things
(including the wiki) will change, and I don't want to have to
deal with it in the future. I'm sad to lose the integration
between the source browser and the issue tracker, but I think
that this will be for the best.

If you have an open issue in the current tracker (or a closed
one), please move it to the Google Code issue tracker and close
it in the suckless.org Trac. I'll move whatever issues are left
myself.

URI: http://code.google.com/p/wmii/issues

Thanks, and sorry for the disruption,

--
Kris Maglione
If things were left to chance, they'd be better.