Re: [wmii] ClientClick-event when moving mouse wheel even inside windows

From: Benjamin Hanzelmann <ben_AT_nabcos.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:14:02 +0100

On Wed, 27. Feb 2008, Benjamin Hanzelmann wrote:

> The mouse wheel (button 4 and 5) always generate "ClientClick"-events,
> even though the pointer is not over the title bar of a window.
> Button 1 to 3 are working fine... (ClientMouseDown and ClientClick on
> titlebar, no events inside the window)

Hi,

sadly I did not have time to look into this lately, but today I noticed
the scroll wheel is working if I hold the middle mouse button (=> mouse
wheel ;) while scrolling. Huh? It also works in some dialog windows like
the eclipse class finder. Hm. Does anyone know where to start looking
for this in the code? I'm not good at C, but this is annoying. ;)

Regards,
Benjamin Hanzelmann