Re: [wmii] ClientClick-event when moving mouse wheel even inside windows

From: Kris Maglione <jg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:22:32 -0400

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 06:05:51PM +0100, Benjamin Hanzelmann wrote:
>As I said, this is a sunray setup and the Sun X-server (Xnewt), so a non
>standard behaviour is possible -- but every other wm I tried worked, and
>older wmii versions should work, too (I did not test one on this
>machine, but I have a similar setup at home, and it's working there...
>this is the next thing I'll try, going back in time and check if it
>works ;)

It's very strange. Is there any chance you can try another X
server? Accelerated-X or Xorg? Or even eXceed, Xming, Wierd-X or
what-have-you. If they behave differently, at least we'll have a
place to start.

You might want to file an issue report so this doesn't get lost.

Thanks,

--
Kris Maglione
Any surviving best shots are ruined when someone