Re: [wmii] [ANN] Major changes.

From: Robert C Corsaro <rcorsaro_AT_optaros.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:21:35 -0400

Kris Maglione wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to announce some major changes.

I'd like to announce that I am forking wmii. I don't like the java
change and I would like to take wmii in a different direction. I will
be concentrating on 3d-desktop and transparency, which are long overdue
in wmii. If you would like to be a part of the new wmii-3d community,
there is only one requirement. You have to write pen 15 on your hand.