Re: [wmii] Fwd: compile error & bug

From: arnuld <arnuld_AT_ippimail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:21:24 +0530 (IST)

> Gr. Sander wrote:

> Yes, it is. I didn't mean to say that you should start your shell as a
> login shell, I meant to say that you have configured things so that

> ...[SNIP]...

> Since you're already logged in when starting your terminal (xterm,
> rxvt, etc), the shell in that terminal is not really a login shell, so
> this seems correct behaviour.

ouch!, you are technically better than me :)

> I suggest you pipe stdout and stderr to a file, that'll probably tell
> you something useful.

I can't because it does not happen at command-line. Mod-p gives me the
list of programs at the wmii-bar st at bottom. How can I put the output
from the bar into the file ?

2nd, If i start the applications from a X-Terminal all start fine.

-- arnuld
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com