Re: [wmii] Fwd: sswriter

From: Jonathan 'Sky' Squirawski <webmaster_AT_sky-siteweb.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 22:18:54 +0200

On Wed, 14 May 2008 22:45:42 -0400,
"Micah Chambers" <micahc_AT_vt.edu> a écrit :

> I have modified the sswriter that was posted on the wmii digest list a while
> back to include fortune. I have attached the diff and the new source tar. I
> am not sure if the attached files go through mailing lists, so they can also
> be reached at:
> http://filebox.vt.edu/users/micahc/public/wmii/sswriter-0.2.3_0.2.4.diff
> http://filebox.vt.edu/users/micahc/public/wmii/sswriter-0.2.4.tar.gz
> Anyway I sort of like having fortune so I added it.
>
> -Micah

Thank you for the patch :)

But I think a feature to add the text from any text file will be better.
I'll add your feature to the next release (with wifi bit rate, and sound card
pcm volume too).

If you want to have some news you can subscribe to the mailing list of
sswriter: sswriter-subscribe_AT_sky-siteweb.com
or consult the sswriter's page: http://www.sky-siteweb.com/sswriter/

Regards,
Jonathan 'Sky' Squirawski