Re: [wmii] Preparation for 3.7 Release.

From: Kris Maglione <jg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 20:17:18 -0400

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 08:01:39PM -0400, hiro wrote:
>The bar looks bad and even worse: moving it to an absolute position,
>but seeing it snapping to some random other place anyway feels really
>crazy.

Yeah, I hate it too. I'm going to change it, but I don't like
the way that acme does it either.

>Column creation by mouse is way too complicated for such a simple
>task. In acme it's just one command.

Create a menu item, then. I'm not really willing to add a new
row just to mess with columns.

>What about your plans of making the wmii managed area resizable? Do
>you think it's not worth it?

At this point, now that EWMH struts are implemented, it's pretty
trivial. It just doesn't seem all that useful, so I haven't done
it yet. Struts cover every purpose I'd imagine it to serve.

--
Kris Maglione
Working capital doesn't.