Re: [wmii] Preparation for 3.7 Release.

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 20:47:13 -0400

Kris Maglione wrote:
> On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:32:50PM +0100, michupitka wrote:
>> Now I've got Firefox in a window that looks "focused" but in fact all
>> keyboard input goes to dmenu. Problem is that dmenu is covered
>> (hidden) behind this new window with Firefox. Everything that I type
>> will go to dmenu but I can not see it because it is overlapped.
>
> You must be using an old version of wmii. This doesn't happen with newer
> versions. There is a bug, though, that I've just noticed. When a window
> is selected, but doesn't have the keyboard focus (e.g, when dmenu has
> grabbed the screen), a border is supposed to be drawn around its layout
> box. This doesn't happen when a window is selected (or opened) while the
> screen is grabbed.

I have the new snap, this sounded similar so i thought i would say it
here, I have this problem with frozen-bubble still as soon as i leave
the window, i dont know if this has been reported or not, but it has
been happening for some time now, as soon as all of the previous focus
bugs were filed
 -Alex