Re: [wmii] Preparation for 3.7 Release.

From: arnuld <arnuld_AT_ippimail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:01:24 +0530 (IST)

> Kris Maglione wrote:

> I can't help you much with this, unless it still occurs in the
> snapshot. You should open a terminal and `wmiir read /event' and
> see if it still reports keys. Also, check /keys to see if
> they're still grabbed. It's possible that you've bressed
> something like M-C-t, which ungrabs most keys. Also, check if
> clicking on titlebars and view names still works.

yes, the mouse always works. I can shift to another workspace by clicking.

> The interface changed. It needs new command line flags.

 ??

what does that mean ? you only have one command ot install dmenu: make
clean install. Did you mean that one should stick to dmenu 3.4 only ?

-- arnuld
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com