Re: [wmii] don't edit the wiki anymore

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 13:04:31 +0200

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 07:36:35PM +0200, Uriel wrote:
> What new wiki?

A very minimalistic one written in C which uses Gottox'
libsmu[1] in the first step. It's more a site-generator than a
wiki, because the contents will be editable through a public hg
repository. Thus I consider some very lightweight web server
which only serves static pages to have it running (I will use
thttpd or lighttpd in the first step).

A first version will be up running on Tuesday approx. The site
generator is called dweb. The wiki and related repositories will
be running on its host to make sure nothing else can be
compromised.

[1] http://s01.de/~gottox/hg/libsmu

Kind regards,