Re: [wmii] key binding

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgor_AT_spartan.uncg.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:24:28 -0400

>I'm sorry, but we don't have any hardy and gutsy here.
>Are you sure this is wmii related?

he's talking about ubuntu, but since he's using the wmii in the
repository, its probably really old

Anton Maier wrote:
> hi ive switched from gutsy to hardy, gutsy worked fine with the
> shortcuts fn+play fn+pause when i started rhythmbox. volume up and down
> too, but now they dont work when i start rhythmbox? has anyone a
> similiar problem? what programm do i need to start for working shortcuts?

What wmii version are you using now, wmii -v
also, check xev and make sure the keysyms are being set right for the
keys in question, also i made this mistake awhile ago but in the new
wmiirc, check and make sure there are tabs, not spaces separating the
keybindings in there.