Re: [wmii] wmii on wikipedia

From: Uriel <uriel99_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:20:20 +0200

Oh, by the way, another reason for moving is so eventually we can also
provide integrated bug tracking, source browsing and other such
features (ala trac). This again will take some time, but
it will remain well integrated with the new site and nothing will need
to be changed around (AFAIK the new suckless site is going to be
purely static, which has clearly some advantages, but wont work for
those kinds of requirements).

uriel