Re: [wmii] wmii on wikipedia

From: Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:34:31 +0200

Well I understand all reasons mentioned by you below and I
apologize that I did several mistakes through giving up the
wmii.de domain some years ago and that I'm a rather bad system
administrator. I feel sorry for it.

However please make a decision if you really want to move the
wmii page or if the new system will be ok for you. I plan to do
the switch on this Sunday. The current version under development
version can be found at

        http://dweb.suckless.org

It is far from finished from a content POV, but I tried to
reorganize the contents in a way, that those which are relevant
for all software currently hosted at suckless.org end up in
common/, and everything else in the specific place. diri has no
proper web page there yet though.

If you need integrating bug tracking + code browsing a la trac,
I don't see any reason why the wiki pages should be on the same
host. I only ask to keep the information in one place that all
can profit from the community input. I never intended to split
up the projects.

But I will accept any decision of you guys since I'm not
involved in wmii/libixp development anymore for quite a long
time.

So if you want to move the wmii contents elsewhere, I'd propose
to create a wmii page in the suckless.org wiki which makes sure
where the new wmii stuff is hosted.

Kind regards,
     Anselm