Re: [wmii] UTF-8 text issue in wmii-3.6

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 20:50:37 -0400

Yeah...this is unfortunately still around... As a fellow user of foreign
languages with WMII, I'm going to guess the problem you're refering to
is this:

http://merumeru.mobi/files/images/toolbars.png

I've been messing with fonts for a while hoping that maybe it was me
that caused this, but I guess I should have read back even further into
the mailing list archives as I missed your posts.

Thomas