Re: [wmii] UTF-8 text issue in wmii-3.6

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 00:38:21 -0400

I figured I'd try that XLC_LOCALE to see what would happen before going
to bed and it ends up killing off Japanese in my titles all together.

Trying to set the initial title with Japanese (japanese is the only
language I tried), or updating it with Japanese (directory navigation or
song titles for example) appears to fail silently.

Thomas