[wmii] Always sending apps to managed space

From: Sladan <sladivadi_AT_aon.at>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 14:33:40 +0200

Hi!
Is it possible to always send windows to managed space even if they hav
a specified size? Apart from GIMP this would be nice and for GIMP there
would be a "send to ~" specified in wmiirc anyway.
For example Brasero uses a small burn dialog (when burning iso files)
which is sent to floating space. I can manually send it to managed space
but I would like that to happen automatically since there is no problem
with it.

Regards,
Sladi