Re: [wmii] Re: latest changes

From: Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_itp.physik.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:33:29 +0200

Many thanks to Kris for the quick updates.

To give some feedback, XRandR is now working for me. I can move floating
windows to the second screen. But is it planned to have non-floating
windows on the second screen, too? The bar is empty on the second
screen, don't know what the intended behavior is.

To get the program, action and tag menus working in hg2383 I had to
replace wi_menu by wimenu in wmiirc, btw. Do I understand it right that
wmii no longer depends on dmenu now?

Thomas