Re: [wmii] Re: latest changes

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:37:17 -0400

I've had some less than expected results. Along the same avenue as you,
the menu on the second screen is blank (and also missing it's border).
However the moment I try to use the menu (MOD+A/MOD+P/etc) the second
screen blanks out completely. Attempting to then close XOrg by either
killing WMII or CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE causes the primary screen to blank,
turn off, and never come back. Recovery at that point pretty much
requires a restart. I'll try to get a core dump from it if it even gets
the chance to produce one...

On a positive note, a few revisions previous, the menu was working
quite happily for me with dual screens opening on whatever monitor I
happened to have focus on. Unfortunately though, I haven't gotten into
the habit of backing up my previous WMII versions for easy re-use.

Thomas (the other one)