Re: [wmii] Fwd: space between frame

From: Michel <yoko.java_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:02:18 +0100

Ok I will try to install the latest version and I'll tell you if the problem
continue or not.

For the politic of Debian, it's easy the version stable (actually 4.0 ->
Etch) is frozen. Never upgrade on a version stable, except the security
update. If anybody want use Debian with latest version of each package, he
can use version testing or unstable.

Ok thank you for your help, have an nice day

--
Michel Barret