Re: [wmii] Yet another Background/Wallpaper Question

From: Thomas Dahms <dahms_AT_itp.physik.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 09:06:20 +0100 (CET)

> Any ideas? I'm using wmii 3.6 on Arch Linux.

I am using bgs from
http://s01.de/~gottox/index.cgi/proj_bgs

There is also a package bgs-hg in Arch Linux AUR, which pulls the latest
hg tip:

For me this is the least sucking tool for background setting. And it can
run in the background to automatically set the background on Xinerama/XRandR
screens.

And while being in the AUR, be sure to check the wmii-hg package, since
3.6 is somewhat outdated:

Thomas