Re: [wmii] wmii-hg and Xinerama

From: Benjamin Schnitzler <benjaminschnitzler_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:41:17 +0100

> It uses whichever Xinerama (XRandR) designates as primary. Try:
>
> xrandr --output VGA --fb 2048x768 --right-of LVDS
> exec wmii
>
> (the wait is unnecessary)
>
> --
> Kris Maglione
>
> For a sucessful technology, honesty must take precedence over public
> relations for nature cannot be fooled.
> --Richard Feynman

Sorry for the wait ;), yes youre right, its completely useless.
Well, i couldn't solve the xrandr/Xinerama Problem,
xrandr --output VGA --fb 2048x768 --right-of LVDS does not change
anything. I also tried to change it in the xorg.conf - no success.
Although another start application changed the preferred screen
the status bar remained on my external monitor.