Re: [wmii] misplaced windows

From: <ml_AT_infosec.pl>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 18:29:08 +0000

Kris Maglione wrote:
> I have an hg port on my FreeBSD box, but I can't get to it right now. At
> any rate, wmii has 'make uninstall', and you can always install to a
> separate path (I use ~/wmiiinst).

I know that I can mock about with tree but then (I'm affraid, haven't
really tough about this yet) updating all apps is not going to be fully
automated and flawless, I'm whinking dependencies and such.
If you alredy went through creating new port on your machine maybe you
will be interested in adding it to the official ports tree?

Michal

--
"A lot of secrets are hard to remember once you've heard them."