[wmii] wmii and skype

From: Jesús Gabriel y Galán <jgabrielygalan_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:50:16 +0100

Hi,

I organize my skype windows in a tag, and I would like to implement a
notification, so when I get a new chat, or someone writes in an
existing chat I can show something in the bar. I can manage to do so
when a new chat is created, cause it creates a new client, so I get an
event. The problem is that I don't know how to manage the case when
somebody writes another message in an existing skype window. It's
strange, because a little window appears in the current view in the
bottom right, but no event is raised. I would have expected to receive
an "urgent" event (at least), but it seems skype doesn't do that.

Is there any way to do this?

Jesus.