Re: [wmii] Thunar opening in previous tag

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:20:44 -0500

Kris Maglione wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 03:24:46AM -0500, Alex Kilgore wrote:
>> This is because thunar apparently just spawns a new window that is from
>> the same process as the currently running thunar when re-run (you can
>> test this yourself by running two thunar windows and using pgrep to see
>> how many processes are running, i got only one). WMII opens all windows
>> from a process on the same tag, this is intended as a feature, yes.
>
> Actually, it opens all windows that specify the same group in the same
> tab. If you want to override it for a given app, just add to /tagules:
>
> /thunar/ -> sel

Wow, i cant believe i missed that one, thanks for the info kris,
however, i cannot get that to work with sel, it works when i add
/App/ -> 2
for example, it opens all windows that match the regex in tag 2 but
/App/ -> sel
in my case just acts the same way as it did before, and opens all of the
windows in the same tag for some reason, no matter what is selected
   Alex