[wmii] gnome-do multi tagged

From: Stefan Pampel <spamtest-eir1beucei_AT_asp4.polyformal.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 20:42:54 +0200

Hello,

i spend a few days in testing wmii-hg. wmii feels very comfortable!

to migrate from gnome, a have an app I won't miss: gnome-do[1] , a small
window which flips up when pressing a key ( f.e. ALTGr+Space) to get
some things very quick done, f.e. Tomboy, search engine,
file browsing and so on.

Starting gnome-do via Mod-p let the box only appear on the screen I
started the app. I read here [2] about get apps sticky (to appear on all
screens? ) , but it's hard to track, because the small window only
appears for typing in commands. How can I apply such as tag in wmiirc
mentioned in [2]?

Thanks

best regards

[1] http://do.davebsd.com/ (BTW: inspired by quicksilver for Mac)