Re: [wmii] gnome-do multi tagged

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 19:03:07 -0400

>to my wmiirc, checked the rule is in /tagrules. But then launching
>gnome-do gives a white small window (size like 'regular' gnome-do
>box) , less then a second and takes the whole x Session down. Not so
>suckless yet ;)

Actually, it doesn't take the X session down with it, the X
session just decides to die when wmii aborts (which it arguably
shouldn't). At any rate, sorry, it turns out that the tag rules
parsing code (which is ancient, and probably should have been
replaced ages ago) doesn't support regex tags, and there was a
bug in the code that forbids tags named "." (which happens to
mean the current directory).

The wihack -tags /./ variant works fine, though.

--
Kris Maglione
tried it.