Re: [wmii] wmii9menu sorting

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:28:53 -0400

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 01:16:07PM -0400, Alex Kilgore wrote:
> I recently I was trying to change the order of the wmii9menu entries, I
> was wondering how they are sorted. I had a few guesses, but niether of
> them seem to be right based on my tests. any ideas?

Well, to begin with, they're not sorted. After that, they're
grouped by how they match your filter. Exact matches appear in
the first group, then matches that match at the begining of the
string, then matches that appear anywhere else in the string.

--
Kris Maglione
definition, not smart enough to debug it.