Re: [wmii] wmii9menu sorting

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:11:37 -0400

Kris Maglione wrote:
> Well, to begin with, they're not sorted. After that, they're grouped by
> how they match your filter. Exact matches appear in the first group,
> then matches that match at the begining of the string, then matches that
> appear anywhere else in the string.

Thank you kris, for your quick reply!
I think I should probably reword my somewhat vague question, sorry!
When I right-click the titlebar of a client, "Fullscreen" comes before
"Delete" in the menu, and I was trying to reverse that,
(as a side note, if i change the Menu Client-3-Delete to Menu
Client-3-Close, "Close" comes before "Fullscreen" for whatever reason).
I can do this when I call wmii9menu on my own by reversing the args, but
I cannot seem to do it with wmiirc / wi_fnmenu()
I hope this clarifies what I was trying to ask.
Alex Kilgore