Re: [wmii] Looking for examples for libixp

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 21:15:53 +0200

I have little to add over what Kris and sqweek said other than that
there is a 9p-hackers mailing list at:
http://groups.google.com/group/9p-hackers

And for all 9p resources http://9p.cat-v.org should be the place to go
(if anything is missing, please let me know).

Also note that Plan 9, Inferno and p9p man pages are not available at
http://man.cat-v.org (which should be much more reliable and extensive
than the Bell Labs site).

Peace

uriel