[wmii] Alt+Enter doesn't work with wmii-3.5/Ubuntu 9.04

From: XU, Jiangyan <dennis84225_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:37:37 -0400

Hello all:

After upgrading to Ubuntu 9.04, wmii stops working. Every time I log in and
press Alt(Mod1)+Enter, nothing happens. Then I found out a workaround which
was to first invoke an application such as gedit using Alt+P and then
Alt+Enter started to work. The terminal I use is gnome-terminal but I didn't
configure it myself.

I also noticed that kde applications such as kate didn't help so I guess
this has something to do with gnome. Any ideas what was wrong?

Thanks

Best,

Jiangyan