Re: [wmii] Alt+Enter doesn't work with wmii-3.5/Ubuntu 9.04

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:52:33 -0400

Strange..does wmii give you any interesting output on your terminal when
you try to do alt+enter..
If possible, though, you should definitely try either the snapshot, or
even better, the wmii from the mercurial repository though, because it
was my understanding that anything 3.6 and before was very old though
you may actually have a different version (to check, dont look at that
config directory, use wmii -v)
Also, replace all of the config files with fresh ones, to make sure that
isn't the problem, if you did choose to use the mercurial repo, bear in
mind that the config directories changed at one point from wmii-3.5 to
wmii-hg

Alex K.