[wmii] multi screen

From: Robert C Corsaro <rcorsaro_AT_optaros.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 13:33:28 -0400

I've been running two instances of wmii on two different screens( :0.0
and :0.1 ). I've been binding MODKEY-Shift-comma, period to
`DISPLAY=:0.x swarp 1 1` to switch screens with the keyboard. It works
great accept that when I switch screens, The window doesn't really get
focus. The frame is highlighted, and if I cycle windows it starts from
this window, but the keyboard input doesn't go to the window. It's
strange because if I manually move the mouse over, the focus works
properly. It's something about using swarp. I usually quickly press
MODKEY-l, MODKEY-j to get the keyboard focus right. Is there an easier
way? Sorry this is so hard to understand, it's hard for me to explain
things like this.